Hackensack (NJ) Ford Fire which resulted in five (5) firefighter LODD and the 2002 Gloucester City (NJ) Fire that resulted in three (3) firefighter LODD along with three children.
Take a moment to reflect upon the supreme sacrifice made by these heroic firefighters and the messages that lay within the pages of the incident case studies, reports and summaries. Take some time to visit TheCompanyOfficer.com for a comprehensive overview of both events with report links and a must see video on the Gloucester City (NJ) 2002 LODD event. This video is a must see for all Company and Command Officers. Take the time to read through the lessons learned and recommendations- all of which are still relevant today.
For Remembering Hackensack and Gloucester follow the link HERE
Hackensack (NJ) Fire Department
• CAPT. RICHARD L. WILLIAMS, Engine Co. No. 304
• LIEUT. RICHARD REINHAGEN, Engine Co. No. 302
• F/F WILLIAM KREJSA, Engine Co. No. 301
• F/F LEONARD RADUMSKI, Engine Co. No. 302
• F/F STEPHEN ENNIS, Rescue Co. No. 308
Gloucester City (NJ) Fire
• James Sylvester Fire Chief, Mount Ephraim Fire Department
• John West Deputy Chief, Mount Ephraim Fire Department
• Thomas G. Stewart III Paid Firefighter, Gloucester City Fire Department